Rich Feuer Anderson designs and implements government relations strategies for a variety of clients ranging from Fortune 50 financial services companies to 501(c)(4) organizations, including trade associations. We assist clients in communicating their views on legislation and regulations and shaping policy outcomes.
Representative clients include:
- international commercial and investment banks
- leading asset management firms
- securities and commodities exchanges
- clearing houses and electronic payments companies
- and a global accounting firm.
Our clients' policy priorities span a wide range of policy areas, including financial services (capital markets, housing and consumer credit); commodities; energy; retirement and savings; tax; and trade.